Monday 18 April 2011

I MADE THIS!!!

I fell in love with the tote I made my BFF Toby this past Saturday SO much that I just had to make one for myself.

Now if only the weather would smarten up so I can start using it!


I just adore the orange pocket on the inside!

With a little hint of blue @ the corner!  :D

Really, it's the little things that bring joy to my girly heart!

Gotta add a personal touch!

And a little black ribbon to the straps for good measure.


Et VOILA! My new favorite tote!  Thanks to Kiki for the vintage linen and nature for my insane love of birds.

I'd like to thank the color pink while we're at it. 


And of course, me being me, this is now my new profile pic on facebook.

Have a great start to the week everyone and of course,

Stay Gorgeous Darlings!

XOXO LiZz de Savoye
The Fashion Ninja

2 comments:

  1. I'm so proud of you, Lizz!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Puimond! I can't wait to start using it! :D

    ReplyDelete