Friday 29 April 2011

Fascinating!!!!!

Today while everyone else is madly blogging about the Royal Wedding, Princess Catherine's Alexander McQueen dress and that wonderful 1st kiss, I will instead be telling you about one of my most talented, and fabulous BFF's Kimberly.

She is a Milliner in New Orleans. She makes amazing, to-die-for hats and some of them were commissioned FOR the Royal Wedding today.

http://www.fox8live.com/mediacenter/local.aspx?videoId=24586%40wvue.web.entriq.net&navCatId=3

She truly gives PT some SERIOUS competition! 


Her hats always win awards at the Kentucky Derby (May 7th) and I feel SO incredibly lucky to own 2, that's right, TWO of them!
 
http://www.fleurdeparis.net/

Did I mention how UBER proud of her I am!? Every self-respecting dame needs to own one these!

Deciding which one of them I'm going to wear at work today is going to be a hard, hard choice however!

Let the endless conversations about her fabulousness begin!

Happy Royal Wedding Everyone!

XOXO The Fashion Ninja
Lizz de Savoye






 

No comments:

Post a Comment