Thursday 24 February 2011

Need a PediCURE for the Winter Blues?

So I'm looking at my feet this morning and I let out a scream that would surprise even Ned Flanders himself.

How could I forget about my precious tootsies for so long!?  Not that I have toe nails to rival the dragon ladies, but c'mon!!!  I can still see where the last time I applied a coat of nail polish began and ended.  It's like a little smear of colour at the very edge of my foot.  I won't even describe the other foot crimes I witnessed upon closer inspection.

So let's be honest here, I KNOW all of you have let your feet go at some point!   But that's not the issue at hand. What matters is WHY do we let this happen every Winter? 

For me, I just become lazy.  LAAAAAZY!!!!  Our feet are stuck in boots from November - March, so what's the point, right?

I'll tell you what the point is.

We all deserve better! 

So starting today, I am going to give myself a pedicure on a weekly basis. If I were a rich girl, I'd even treat myself to a professional pedi. But sometimes, you just gotta go old school and do some things yourself. I don't care if I have to do it at 2am, I will find the time.  I deserve to look at glorious feet when I wake up.  My hubby deserves it too!

I won't even pressure myself to go wild and crazy with color.  A coat of clear is all I need until sandal season.  And while I'm at it, I'm gonna show a little love to my hands too. 

I highly recommend Clarins Hand and Nail Treatment Cream by the way. I find it to be such a lovely treat and it smells great too!  I'm lovingly applying it to my sad and dry cuticles right now infact.

Ahhh, there's my HAPPY!!!!

Stay Gorgeous Darlings!

XOXO The Fashion Ninja
Lizz de Savoye

Happy Cuba Beach Feet!  :) circa 2008






No comments:

Post a Comment