Monday 21 February 2011

Fashion Mavens Unite!

Welcome money wise fashion mavens!  
 
Here I will share with you my “Fabulous Finds”, my tips and tricks to becoming a 
dream customer, how to get great service and how to hone your “Fashion Ninja” 
skills in the art of “Sartorial Domination”
 
From big chain department stores to your neighborhood hole in the wall thrift shop, 
I will teach you how to find 
gems amongst the lime green polyester pantsuits from hell.
 
Welcome to my fantabulous, splenderific world of dresses, shoes, 
accessories and so much more! 
 
Here fashion is YOUR slave. 
Here it bends to YOUR will. 
And HERE is where your new and wonderful 
outlook on you, your life and your wardrobe begins.
 
You’re gorgeous! You’re awesome!  You deserve the best! 
 
And don’t you forget it!
 
XOXO the Fashion Ninja
Lizz de Savoye 

No comments:

Post a Comment