Friday 25 February 2011

Dear Friday: I heart you!

Working in retail it's rare that I get a Saturday AND a Sunday off. In fact, I will be working this entire weekend. And yet here I am, STILL freakin' excited that today is Friday! 

Is it because it represents the end of the work week?  Or maybe it's because every 2nd Friday I get paid? I think perhaps it's more about this feeling of freedom that has stayed with me since high school.

I've noticed recently that I tend to dress up a bit more, tend to be in a better mood, and generally look to the future on Fridays with more hope and possibility.

Is this a common theme with everyone? Or am I just a hopeless Pollyanna?

Whatever the reason, I still have a huge dilemma:  

Tiara or Pretty hat?

Stay Gorgeous Darlings!

XOXO The Fashion Ninja
Lizz de Savoye


No comments:

Post a Comment