Wednesday 22 June 2011

To French or not to French?

My little Sister treated her Bridal Party to Mani’s and Pedi’s the day of the rehearsal last Friday.   

SCORE!! 

We were so spoiled where we went!

I could have sat in that massaging chair while getting my toenails painted allllllll day long!

As per usual, the dilemma of what to wear on the hands and what to wear on the feet came up.  All the girls were unsure about what colours to go with, long or short, round or square? Bright or Neutral?  And so on, and so on........

As always, I think the choice is yours.  You have to wear it, so you should love it!

Now, most Brides usually go for the classic French Manicure.  It makes sense!  It looks elegant, hides any dirt under your nails and makes your diamond ring shine, shine, SHINE!!!!

But me, I changed it up a little.  I went for a very light pink shade by Essie for my hands on a round tipped and shorter nail. Since I work with my hands,  I like my them to look clean and this is the best way to do so.

For my tootsies, I went for a bright fuchsia by O.P.I. to match the Brides Bouquet.  Although my shoes were closed toe, at some point I knew I would be changing into sandals.

Et Voila! Elegant hands, fun toes!

I must say, the Salon we went to was wonderful!  They were so busy but made each of us feel as though were the only clients there and that we had all the time in the world! 

I will definitely be returning there in the future!

URBAN NAILS is located at Broadview and Danforth.
Appointments are highly recommended!

Stay Gorgeous Darlings!

XOXO LiZz de Savoye
The Fashion Ninja
http://lizzdom.tumblr.com/


The lobby of the nail salon is so nice and peaceful.

Fuchsia by O.P.I. on my toenails, baby pink by Essie on my hands.

Urban Nails Salon

No comments:

Post a Comment