Tuesday 21 June 2011

Say it with Flowers!!!

The next time you go to the florists (or anywhere else) and say the magic words "Wedding", watch how dollar signs magically appear in the eyes!
Can you say "Highway Robbery!?"

This very thing happened to my Sister.

Surprise!  Surprise!

And being the amazing woman she is, she politely thanked the florist and left.  She then went to a different florist, ordered 72 Gerbera Daisies and 6 white roses, watched an online tutorial and had me over for a bouquet making party!

I won't tell you how much money she saved, but it was considerable!!!!


Have I ever mentioned that Fuchsia is my FAVORITE color?  LOVE THESE!!!!!


By the way, it's a known fact that you can't making Bridal bouquets without copious amounts of champagne and orange juice.

You'll notice the green floral wire wrapped around each stem.  Brilliant idea to prevent the daisies from wilting. It also just makes the entire bouquet that much stronger.
I'm so proud of my double bow!  That's probably a result of my endless bow tying at my day job.
The Brides Maids bouquets and Tossing bouquet!  Done and Done!!!
Monica is such a smarty pants!  She kept all the bouquets in various water containers in her crisper over night!  They were literally fresh as daisies the next day!
The day after the wedding, Monica gave us all a few of the center piece flowers to take home.  I put mine in a bowl with water and they are classing up my coffee table quite nicely!
And of course, my Brides Maids bouquet looks lovely on my shelf in the living room!


I wish I could show you the actual pictures from Monica and Colin's Wedding, but they are on Honeymoon right now.  I promise to post once the photographer has given them their choices to edit through.

Enjoy your 1st day of Summer!!!!

And of course, as always,

Stay Gorgeous Darlings!!!

XOXO LiZz de Savoye
The Fashion Ninja

No comments:

Post a Comment