Friday 17 February 2012

The Ninja Strikes AGAIN!!!!

Have you ever bought a pair of Winter boots quickly, thinking: " Yeah, they're a bit loose, but with double socks they'll fit great!"  But they don't and you end up getting no support while you waddle through the snow like a circus clown..... and then you never wear them.

Yeah, that's me. 

WELL!!!! Today that all changed!  Back in September, I spotted a pair of Winter boots @ the Bay that I have since crushed heavily on.  They're the Mercedes Benz of Winter boots.  And they were $250...before tax!  Not gonna happen.  At least, not in my world.  I can and I did do better!

After months of tracking my "forever" boots, I finally happened upon them in a roomy Size 9.

And after all the reduxes, today's customer appreciation discount AND my staff discount, I ended up paying......drum roll puhleeeeze!

$51.86

And Happy Dance!


I don't think I'm EVER taking these babies off! 
They feel sooooooooooo good! 
And they're rated up to -25C!!!

So even if we never see another snow flake THIS Season, I'll be ready for a quick weekend getaway to Yellowknife any ol' time!

Sigh, I love a great deal.

Have a great weekend you gorgeous darlings!!

XOXO The Fashion Ninja
LiZz de Savoye

No comments:

Post a Comment