Tuesday 14 February 2012

I'm Baaaaack!

Hello my lovely Ninjas!

It's been about 3 months since we last spoke. I wrestled with Christmas and now with Sprinter.  And the entire time I've been under the weather, I have had time to reflect,  time to think, and time to be inspired.

Furthermore, it occurs to me that 90 days from now we'll be wearing pretty sundresses and ballet flats while we sip lattes on a patio soaking up the sun! I feel better already,  I can hardly wait!

And in the meantime, I have my 1st art show of 2012!

It's about rebirth, reinvention and how nourishing "food for thought" truly is! I hope you can make it out.  If not, my work will be up during Canadian Music Week. Either way, I hope you get nothing less than a little joy from viewing it.

Stay Gorgeous Darlings!

XOXO The Fashion Ninja
LiZz de Savoye
lizzdom.tumblr.com


Thursday March 15, 6-9pm
Supermarket Bar and Restaurant
268 Augusta Ave.
www.supermarkettoronto.com

 

No comments:

Post a Comment