Tuesday 14 February 2012

First Pair Free!?..Why thank you!

My Sister turned me on to Clearly Contacts last week when they were having their "First Pair Free" Promotion.

To begin, I started by "Liking" their page on facebook so they could send me updates for their next promotion. http://www.facebook.com/pages/Clearly-Contacts/113679235335637?ref=ts&sk=info

The day before their latest promo, I went to my optometrist and asked them to give me my existing Rx and my pupil distance (you'll need to know this when you order)

Admittedly I was a little doubtful at first, but once I uploaded a picture of myself and started trying on frames I was hooked! I filled in my prescription, paid the shipping and handling and waited like a kid on Christmas eve for them to arrive today.

And wow was it worth the wait! These frames were made for me!  How appropriate that a pair of Dark Brown Tortoise Shell frames called : Havana Pink by LOVE should arrive today!

Not only do they look perfect on me, they also sent me a hard carrying case, cleaning shammie, glass cleaner AND a travel screw driver set to tighten my frames up should they ever need it.  I've never gotten that when I've purchased my frames at an optical store.  I've just paid A LOT more, for a lot less.


I feel so hot vintage barbie in these!  And you know I rocked them alllll day loooong!

And now I'm hooked.  Their prices are SO reasonable and I think I just might start collecting frames!

http://www.clearlycontacts.ca/

Check it out, you just might fall in LOVE!!!!

Stay Gorgeous Darlings!

XOXO The Fashion Ninja
LiZz de Savoye
www.lizz.desavoye@gmail.com
www.lizzdom.tumblr.com

1 comment:

  1. the clearlycontacts.ca facebook page can be found here:

    http://www.facebook.com/ClearlyContacts.ca

    ...they have the "firstpairfree" promo on every few weeks or so!

    Yay reasonably priced glasses!

    ReplyDelete