Monday 27 February 2012

BEYOND THE RACK

I have been a member of www.beyondtherack.com for about 2 years now.  And while there have been some pretty amazing deals featured on a regular basis, it wasn't until today that I finally bought myself something.

I just couldn't pass up this great deal!  I have always wanted a pair of ankle boots that looked like this but couldn't find them anywhere until now.

They were only available in sz 10. And with a $10 credit (for recommending a friend), I scored myself a pair of black "Steffi" ankle boots for $25 (including S&H)....originally they were $45.   Talk about "meant to be"!

I can't wait to get them!

Viva La Saving Revolution!

I feel a Cold play song coming on all of a sudden.....

Stay Gorgeous Darlings!
And sign up for www.beyondtherack.com
It's totally worth the wait!

XOXO The Fashion Ninja
LiZz de Savoye
www.lizzdom.tumblr.com
www.lizz.desavoye@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment