Sunday 25 September 2011

I MADE THIS!!!!

Last year I had the good fortune of finding a floor length black suede a-line skirt at Value Village for $4.  Seriously!  4 freaking dollars!!!

Although I appreciated the Maxi length, I knew it just wouldn't be practical and I would never wear it at that length.  So me being me, I shortened it to just below the knee.

And I have loved wearing it ever since!

I didn't know what to do with the extra leather at the time so I saved it. Fast forward a year later. And now that corset belts are all the rage, I have finally found my solution!

I took that extra suede, added a black corduroy cord to each side,

et voila!

I am now the proud new owner of what I consider to be an absolutely adorable and chic suede obi!


It looks really wide when undone......


But it overlaps quite nicely.  Can you see the corduroy bow?


Stay Gorgeous Darlings!

XOXO The Fashion Ninja
LiZz de Savoye
lizzdom.tumblr.com
lizz.desavoye@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment