Thursday 22 September 2011

I LOVE Shopping For FREE!!!!!

For years I balked at the idea of collecting rewards points from loyalty programs.  It just seemed like a giant pain in the ass....that it would take forever to collect them. And redeeming them!?  Oh, don't even get me started!

And then I began to work at the Bay.  I started to see how many points my customers would earn with their purchases....so I started collecting my points like a squirrel collects nuts!  And WOW do they ever add up fast!

Instead of using those points every time I earned a $10 gift card, I saved them.  Until one day I fell in love with the cutest little thing!



Et Voila! 

I used $50 worth of loyalty program points and only paid $4.25 out of my own pocket!

Did I mention how I use my Coach wristlet EVERYDAY, I love it so much!?

Sigh.  I love shopping for FREE!

Stay Gorgeous Darlings!

XOXO The Fashion Ninja
LiZz de Savoye
lizzdom.tumblr.com
lizz.desavoye@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment