Friday 30 September 2011

I ♥ CLARINS!!!!

I have been a loyal skin care freak ever since I quit smoking 8 years ago.  To me, your skin is something irreplaceable, and should be treated with the utmost care. 

It's because of this belief that I splurge on skin care products.

Now, before you start rolling your eyes, and start to tell me that it's all a "waste of money" and that all you need is "soap and water" blah, blah, blah.....keep this in mind...

Soap and water does NOT cut it.  If it did, that's all I would use.  Further more, one of my favorite products is all natural and made by a friend of mine in Toronto.

But for everything else, I go to CLARINS.

Why you ask?  Because their products are all plant based.  They are so gentle on my skin, it's always hydrated now, the price point is so very do-able and they have the funnest gift-with-purchase events!

Last night was one such event!  After work, I went and treated myself to some pore-refining serum and some heavy duty make-up remover. I had booked my appointment weeks in advance to get my 6pm time slot.

I arrived on time, treats in hand, (I love my Clarins girls!) and with that my team of hair and make-up artists went to town and turned me into a total babe.


And I've got the picture to prove it!



Can you say Zooey D meets Katy P?  Giggle.  Their photographer is a magician!

It was enormous fun and I can't wait to do it again.

Remember, take care of your skin 1st and the rest will follow!

Stay Gorgeous Darlings!

XOXO The Fashion Ninja
LiZz de Savoye
lizzdom.tumblr.com
lizz.desavoye@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment