Monday 22 August 2011

I MADE THIS!!!

The other night I dreamt I made a black lace shrug.

I literally imagined the entire process from pattern to finish.  And when I woke up I went right to it.

Yes, I am that crazy.  and let me tell you, if I had the time, I would wake up and create every ball gown and statement coat I dreamt about. But work just seems to always get in the way.

What's that about!!?

And so, in one hour this past Friday morning, I made myself a gorgeous, Valentino inspired black lace shrug with lapel applique to wear to work that day.

I didn't have enough of one lace for the entire garment, so I chose to use the most intricate for the back and front panels and the more generic for the sleeves.

To add to that romantic retro feel, I also made the sleeves puffier.
Et Voila!  I could wear this little beauty over anything EVERY DAY!.....but I'll try to just limit myself to once every 2 weeks.
On to my next project! 


Stay Gorgeous Darlings!

XOXO The Fashion Ninja
LiZz de Savoye

lizzdom.tumblr.com











No comments:

Post a Comment