Monday 29 August 2011

Another Fabulous Find!

If you don't know about Joe Fresh yet, you've been living under a rock!

Yeah, I said it!

But seriously, I have been shopping at Joe since it opened in the Real Canadian Superstore back in 2006.  I love the price point (it's crazy low-jeans start at $19) and the look is pure classic chic.

With stores now opening in the U.S., the Joe Fresh Empire is about to explode!

check it out!
http://www.joefresh.com/

Oh yes, back to my Fabulous Find!

So there I was last payday poking around the new collection for Fall when I found the SALE rack!

A little tip:  Just because it's on sale doesn't mean you NEED it!

But there are things that I DO need that sit in the back of my mind ready for reference whenever such an occasion arises.

With that in mind, I found....THE DEAL OF THE YEAR!!!!




This GORGEOUS off-white SILK blouse was waiting for me to try it on!  I did and it looked faaaaabulous!

Normally retailing for $39 (an amazing price already), it was on sale for......drum roll please!......

$6.97!!!!!!

I did the happiest of happy dances in that wee change room, shed a little tear and then freaked out a little when my mascara began to run as you can't get mascara out of anything white.  I composed myself, put my hands on my hips, threw a little "blue steel" at the mirror, put my clothes back on and quite happily paid for my amazing bargain.

Did I mention that I can't wait to rock this baby when Fall arrives!?

If you haven't experienced Joe Fresh, I challenge you to go for it! You'll be pleasantly surprised how great you look and how rich you are after wards!

Have a great start to the week and as always,

Stay Gorgeous Darlings!

XOXO The Fashion Ninja
LiZz de Savoye
lizzdom.tumblr.com

























No comments:

Post a Comment