Saturday 22 October 2011

ANOTHER Fabulous Find!!!

On my lunch break yesterday I had to venture out into the mall for a new pair of tights for my friends wedding (the following day).

And as per usual, my Bargain Birdie started chirping in my ear.

"Go to H&M, go to H&M" it cooed!....

So I listened. And what a payoff it was!

Not only did I find a pair of opaque black tights in size XL (thank you H&M for finally understanding that curvy girls like you too!), but I found a new pair of black lace up boots for $40 AND....

drum roll please!!!!!


My new favorite black and white polka dot dress, on sale, FOR $10!!!!!

insert maniacal laugh HERE!!!!!

I love my new dress so much I am going to wear it to my friends wedding today. AND I'm going to be sensible and wear my crimson red patent ballet flats. What can I say?  I work on my feet in retail on a hard marble floor, and I'm getting over the flu.  I don't need to be a fashion hero in heels.  I'll let the Bride do that!

Stay Gorgeous Darlings!

XOXO The Fashion Ninja
LiZz de Savoye
lizzdom.tumblr.com
lizz.desavoye@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment