Wednesday 2 March 2011

HELP! Pleeze?

This is the letter I WANTED to submit the John Frieda Contest for a trip to NYC about why I shine so bright.  But it wasn't until I submitted it that I found out there was a 50 word maximum.  LOL.  Can you guess what I whittled this down to?
__________________

Life is truly what you make it.

Despite all the life challenges my hubby and I are facing, I find a way to be happy and laugh everyday. 

AND I finally started a blog about being fabulous and fashionable! It's called Fashion Ninja (lizzdesavoye@blogspot.com)

It is in the moments of greatest struggle when our true character shines. And baby, I'm shining bright!

______________

All I could actually fit in was: I blog about being fabulous and fashionable. And baby, I'm shining bright!

I wonder if that will be enough to win a trip to NYC?

It looks like you can vote for people in this contest.  I'd be ever so grateful if you voted for me!  Here's the link:

http://apps.facebook.com/brilliantbrunette/contests/87503/voteable_entries?ogn=facebook

Stay Gorgeous Darlings!
And thank you so much!

XOXO The Fashion Ninja
Lizz de Savoye

1 comment:

  1. Where are you? I sifted through 16 pages twice and could not find you to vote.

    ReplyDelete