Sunday 4 September 2011

ANOTHER Fabulous Find!??

When I was a little girl, my Mother had a pair of Burnt Sienna Leather Clogs that I would wear around the house all the time.  It drove her crazy, she was convinced I was either
A) going to break her shoes
or
B) break my ankles.

Neither ever happened thankfully.  But I have always wanted a pair of my own as an adult.  And until recently, it was always very difficult to find a pair that weren't "orthopedic" in style.

Then about 2 years ago Karl Lagerfeld put them on his models feet for Chanel's Spring Collection and Wammo!, Bammo!, they were everywhere!  But they were also $200 at least.  Out of principle, this was out of my price range and therefore, not an option.

Until recently!

Back in early Spring this year, I spied a pair at Joe Fresh for $79.  Real leather uppers, wooden sole.  Totally the real deal.  But I was still sure I could do better than that.  And so I left it to the law of the Universe.

If I was meant to own these clogs, I would get them for $10.

And today I did just that!

My little bargain birdie went off and I found the sale rack for Joe in a totally random part of the Real Canadian Superstore.

And there waiting for me, were my black clogs!




I'm never going to take these babies off!

Did I mention how awesome Joe Fresh is yet!? If you haven't gone yet, go, go, GO!!!!  They have new dark wash skinny jeans for $19 a pair!!!!

Stay Gorgeous Darlings!

XOXO The Fashion Ninja
LiZz de Savoye
lizzdom.tumblr.com













No comments:

Post a Comment